A Builder’s Guide to Steel Framing
Cold-formed steel (CFS) framing is a practical, code-approved solution to many of the limitations that builders face today when using traditional building materials. “A Builder’s Guide to Steel Framing” answers the most commonly asked questions regarding CFS, including:
1 .What is CFS framing?
2. Why should I consider building with CFS framing?
3. How much will CFS framing cost compared to wood framing?
4. How does the design process work?
5. How does the plan check and building inspection process work?
6. How do I order CFS framing?
7. What are the differences in construction details between CFS and wood?
8. How will my trades be affected?
9. What fasteners will I need?
10. Where can I get training?